Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Morning in the Life of the Little Mommy

When I first get up in the morning, I head right into the nursery to check on Betsy. Then I push my stool over to the changing table and get her all cleaned up and back in her cozy jammies. Then we head downstairs for breakfast. Today I had cereal and strawberries and blueberries - yum! After that it's time to get dressed, and then I primp with mommy. I have to wash my messy face, put on my face lotion, brush my teeth and do my lipgloss (chap stick!!!). Oh, and then of course my hair... sometimes Mommy or Daddy give me piggies, but today I did my own hair. Isn't it "pretty and stylish"? Mommy calls this the Christmas Tree Look. All that and Daddy wonders why it takes me so long to get out the door, sheesh! Little Mommy's are busy little people! I didn't even have time for Sesame today... oh the sacrifices.

No comments: